Romwe Review: Grey Crop Shirt

12/07/2016

Today I'm bringing another super versatile item from Romwe! I honestly don't know why it took me so long to get a shirt like this but I finally did and I'm super excited. At this point you're already familiar with Romwe and their customer service, shipping and packaging so I'm skipping that part and going straight to the review.

US$13.31 US$5.99 

Fabric: Fabric has some stretch
Material: Polyester
Length: 43cm
Sleeve Length: 53cm
Bust: 70-80cm
Shoulder: 31cm
Size Available: one-size


As I said before, this is a super versatile shirt, it goes well with basically everything. I decided to match this with a white skirt but you could match it with denim shorts, pants, overalls, anything really! The fabric is super soft and stretchy, not super thick but it's not that thin either. I also found no loose threads or holes, so I'm really happy with it.
This top is a one-size item and even though it stretches, it might not fit some people, so make sure to check their measurements before ordering. It's also an extremely cheap, affordable item so I definitely recommend it and I can see myself wearing this a lot.
Shipping + Packaging: 8/10
Customer Service: 10/10
Design: 10/10
Comfort: 10/10 
Price: 10/10
Overall: 9.5/10

You Might Also Like

0 comments